Sunday, August 20, 2017

I haven't given up yet....

Since I last wrote, a lot has happened. My husband and I have moved from our old home in La Mesa and are now living in a senior community in Chula Vista. I've also had lots and lots of excuses not to stay on a diet, included multiple vacation days in Indiana, Kentucky, Finland, and Estonia. All the places had foods which I just had to try, and although I also got a lot of exercise, my weight is up again. I've also had some new health problems.

On the positive side, the senior living community offers healthy food, a gymn with regular programs, and -- best of all -- I found that a local chapter of TOPS meets once a week on the property.

Now that I'm back, and have no more trips planned for a few months, I'm back to committing to my diet. I want to eat healthy and exercise and start losing weight again.

Moomin & Me - Helsinki Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment